Wednesday 4 July 2012

Going Travellin'!

Imperial War Museum. Photo by Rae Gee.
At the moment I'm planning. It's one of my favourite things to do. Some people call it day dreaming. I call it "planning". Mostly it involves staring at ebay and debating the universe.

Presently I'm planning for both the Asylum in September and Whitby Goth Weekend in October. Weekends I'm looking forward to, especially as my dear friend Rach will be coming with me. It's going to be great and, out of the two of us, I can't decide who's more excited! (Have you chosen your outfits yet, Rach?!)

They're both still a couple of months away but, as with everything this year, they're going to creep up on us. Suddenly it'll be BAM! And we're on our way! There's so many things to think about. Clothes, hotels (booked!), what we're taking to hand out, what we're going to see, who we're going to see. So if you're going to be at either of them, drop a comment and we'll come and see you. :)

And there's something new happening. Type in www.raegee.co.uk and see what happens!

Well, that's just given me an excuse to do a bit more shopping!
Much love to you all and thank you for reading. And, to those across the pond, Happy Independence Day!

2 comments:

  1. I finished reading Mars on the Rise! Loved it! Looking forward to the next one so I can find out what happens. Also, I have a pkg on the way to you... :)

    -S Noel ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you! I'm glad you liked it! And fabulous; I look forward to it. Thank you! Hope you all had a great independence day! xxx

      Delete