Monday 2 January 2012

2012 was AMAZING!

Thanks to Dan over at Single Dad Laughing for this idea! No, you haven't slept through a whole year (although it's tempting at the moment!). You're reading a post as if it's already happened. Go on, are you brave enough to put down your hopes and dreams for 2012?!

2012 was INCREDIBLE!!

Where to start?

"Mars On The Rise" was a huge global success. It put me in the place I wanted to be, the place where I could be financially secure through my art, the place where I could travel, see the world and meet the awesome people who helped me. Book 2 is already out and Book 3 should be on shelves soon. The series has had several bidders for various merchandising deals, including a band wanting to create a concept album around it. The film I had to put the brakes on has been picked up again and has started shooting. The subject is a real sweetheart and I've got a feeling we're going to be friends for a very long time. The other film is also in production and, while wandering around the globe, lots of us have met up and put our thoughts about pen-palling onto film.

I made good on my promise and now I'm working with other artists and getting them to where they want to be. I'm also helping out with several charities, including LGBT and anti-bullying ones.

Physically I'm fine but I've managed to lose the few extra pounds I need to and can finally fit into clothes that I really like.

For the past few months, I've been dating a wonderful guy. He's sweet, funny and accepts me for who I am, warts an' all. We share a lot of the same tastes in things but, at the same time, we've introduced each other to things we wouldn't normally have done. And we have fun doing it! We have our differences, but who doesn't. We're very much in love and that's all that matters.

Thank you to all the wonderful people who've made 2012 an awesome year! You're all wonderful and I love you all!

I'm a great believer in positive thinking making things happen. And heck, the world could use a little more positivity, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment