Wednesday 21 December 2011

2011 Was... A Year of Friendship and New Opportunities

Following on from the hashtag 2011was, I wanted to write a full post about it. I've been meaning to write this for a while but it didn't seem appropriate in the middle of October.

2011 has been amazing! Nothing more, nothing less! I've made a bunch of wonderful new friends, met old ones face to face for the first time (and discovered they're even more amazing in real life!), reconnected with even older friends, been a part of some amazing events and now I stand at the beginning of another new chapter to my life.

The next few months are going to be incredible. Busy, but incredible. I feel so lucky and am so thankful that I have this wonderful group of friends to travel this journey with me. I must be the luckiest person on the face of the planet! Not only have I been given a dream opportunity on a plate, but I've been blessed with this amazing group of people to lend a helping hand. I can't even count on my fingers what they're all doing for me but it's INCREDIBLE!

2012, without a shadow of a doubt, is going to rock. It's going to be amazing. It's going to be filled with as much life and as excitement as the past 12 months have been. This time last year I would never have thought that life would have come as far as it has. Sure, not everything I want to happen has happened (I'm still in the UK rather than filming in Arizona, and I'm still resolutely single, and still without a car. But these things will come!) but what has happened has been beyond my wildest dreams. Four years ago when I started putting my life back together, I never dreamed that I'd be doing what I am now. I never dared think that I'd be given the opportunity to grasp my dreams and run with them. It's... indescribable. There are no words to describe how I feel right now. None at all. Just... WOW!

Thank you, to all my unbelievably amazing friends, who put up with me on a daily basis and love me all the same. (I love you guys loads too!)

2012 is just around the corner. A whole brand new year of opportunities. Let's go and rock it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment